NYU’s Center for Data Science is excited to offer our Executive Education Program. The model curriculum outlined below is based on our highly successful Introduction to Data Science course in our MS program, but the program is customizable to meet the needs of our partners:
- What is Data Science?
- Data Analytic Thinking
- Informed Partitions of Data
- Fitting a Mathematical Model to Data
- Overfitting and its Avoidance
- The Art and Science of Evaluation
- Making Model Features and Discarding Them
- Data Mining Through the Lens of a Spam Filter
- Combining Models to Make Better Models
- Using Neighbors for Supervised and Unsupervised Learning
- Recommendations Everywhere
- Using Bayes’ Rule
The program can be taken remotely or in-person if participants are located in the NYC area.
If you’re interested in the Executive Education Program or have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.